Alberto Antonio Martos Corral (Tortosa, 1980). Camera operator, screenwriter and documentary producer, currently working for Ibiza Live Films production company.
- 2001 "Birendra's legacy" (Director).
- 2003"The Faces of Kashi" (Director).
- 2005 "Brief introduction to the ancient history of Ibiza" (Director).
- 2012 "The Color of the Soul" (Director).
Miguel Ángel Aguiló (Palma de Mallorca). Musical studies in Palma, Barcelona and the Netherlands. Professional Degree (Plan 66) and Higher Degree in violoncello.
He has been part of several chamber music formations, both national and international: Nederland Kamer Orquest, Spanish Baroque Orchestra, Baroque Orchestra of the University of Salamanca, Studium Aureum and La Real Cámara.
He currently works with the Baroque Orchestra of Seville and Al Ayre Español. At the same time, he composes film soundtracks.
- 2009 Member of the pop band Antonia Font in “Coser i cantar”, which was awarded by the Academy of Music as Best Pop Album and by the Generalitat de Catalunya with the “Premi de la Música” Award.
- 2011 Nominated for the “Premis Escènica” Awards for “No te’n riguis de Rambeau”.
- 2012 He won the Best Music Award in the “Premis Escènica” Awards.
- 2018 Composes the soundtrack of the short film "Woody and Woody", winner of the Goya Award for the Best Animated Short Film.
Pauxa Producciones is a production company founded in Ibiza in 2005. It develops all kinds of audiovisual projects.
Documentary short films:
2009 “The most expensive marijuana in the world” (Director: Pablo Alcántara).
2011 “Margalida Llogat, a pioneer in the fight for women's rights” (Director: Pablo Alcántara).
2015 “Memory of the Port” (Director: Pablo Alcántara)
Fiction Short Films:
2011 “Neighbours” (Director: Héctor Escandell).
2013 “The Crimes of All Hallows’ Day” (Director: Héctor Escandell y Vicente Torres).
2014 “No Life” (Director: Héctor Escandell). 2015 “One Night at the Angel's Lair” (Director: Héctor Escandell).
Documentary feature films:
2014 “The Tourist Revolution” (Director: Pablo Alcántara y Rafael Alcántara).
2017 “Eivissa Jazz The Experience” (Director: Marco Torres Walker).
Fiction feature films:
2017 “The Crimes of All Hallows’ Day” (Director: Héctor Escandell y Vicente Torres)